We are proud to announce that we will be offering top-of-the-line multi-day expeditions down the Motu River. This 100km section of river flows through the some of the most isolated and pristine wilderness of New Zealand. Our fully catered, 3 to 4 day & 2 to 3 night guided experience will leave you in a state of awe and inspiration. The best way to see one of New Zealand’s most wild and untouched places.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- This trip is a guided whitewater kayak trip, not a commercial rafting trip. A competency in class 3 & 4 whitewater is compulsory.
- We can provide you with all the necessary gear you will need to go on a multi-day expedition like this. E.g. Dry bags, camping gear, kayaks and paddling gear (included in price)
- We will be offering raft support, where all group camping gear and food can be stored. Just to take the weight of your kayaks down and to help make your experience EXTRA special!
- Fully catered experience! We can take charge of all food planning and preparation, so you only have to focus on the river! With 3 nutritious meals per day, in the most stunning of locations.
- This trip will be on a waiting list basis, and is totally dependant on river levels. So please tell us if your interested in this experience and we will add you to our email list.
- This is a rustic experience, we will be sleeping in tents or under tarps beside the river in the forest.
- Once we begin the trip, the only way out is to paddle out.
- We do not offer discounted prices for having your own gear, but we do give you free use of ours which is included in the price.
- We have a no refund policy five days prior to the trips departure, unless the trip is canceled due to river flows.